Sweet potato purée
- 3 potatoes
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 red onion
- 1 white onion
- 1 tablespoon mustard (Dijon), with whole grains
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Over low heat, put a large pot full of boiling water. Place the potatoes and yams in the water and cover, until the potatoes softened (about an hour). In the meantime cut into thin slices the two onions and fry in a pan with oil until golden.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (Celsius). Drain the water from the pot, and carefully peel the potatoes and yams. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mash with purée crumple tool.
- Place at a serving bowl (that suitable for heating in the oven), with a fork shape the puree. and place in the oven for half an hour, serve hot.